If you are sick of
overly sweet punch at receptions and parties, here is an
LAZY LIME AND LEMON PUNCH (serves
1 can each of frozen lemonade and frozen limeade
3/4 cup white rum (optional)
3. Lemon and/or lime
slices for garnish
1. In a large punch bowl or pitcher, mix
together lemonade and limeade according to
2. Add rum, if that is in the cards,
and you are not serving to minors!
3. Throw in the
garnish (also optional)
These can be very popular,
so you may have to change proportions and make more, depending on
how thirsty your guests are!
1. Either 2
cans of frozen orange-pineapple juice, or 1 can of orange and 1 can
2. 3/4 to 1 and 1/2 cups of Myers dark rum,
depending on much you want to spike it.
3. 1/4 cup Rose’s
sweetened lime juice, may add more or less to taste
4. 2 tbsp. Rose’s
Just mix all ingredients together
in a large pitcher. Stir well and serve chilled!
(serves 4 happy
people, but this runs out fast!)
This is not inexpensive to make, but I
add this in honor of the legions of friends and guests who have
enjoyed my margaritas and clamor for more!
- 1 and 1/2 cups of decent tequila:
could be Cuervo Gold or Sauza Hornitos
- 1 cup Hiram-Walker triple sec, or may
mix with better stuff like Cointreau, Grand Marnier, or another
type of orange liqeuer.
- 3 very large limes or 4-5 smaller
- One lemon
- Half an orange
- Margarita salt (not the same as
regular cooking salt, available in liquor stores)
Putting it together:
- Squeeze the juice from lemon, limes,
and orange, best with a juicer, and combine in pitcher. (Remove
- Add tequila and triple sec (or
- Add 1 and 1/4 cups cold water
- Make a nick in one of the lime halves,
and then wet the rim of your margarita glass all the way around.
- NOW, just dip the glass rim in the
suggestion (do we need any?): Over ice, of course, and with chips and salsa or guacamole!!!
Dating and Health for
Females Over 40: forFemales.info